1. All orders are processed between 24-72 business hours. During holiday season, due to extremely high volume, it may take 48-72 business hours to process orders.
2. If you place your order by credit card and your shipping address has been verified, it will be shipped between 24-72 business hours. For wire transfer, Cashier Check or Money Order Payment orders, we will ship your order on the day the fund is cleared into our account.
3. If you place your order by credit card and your shipping address and billing address is different, we may ask you to fill out an authorization form and send back to us. Your order may not be shipped until we receive your signed authorization.
4. For merchandise over 100lbs/box, it will be shipped by professional LTL trucking company. For merchandise under 100lbs, it will be shipped by FedEx or UPS.
5. Currently, we ship to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and overseas addresses but you must inquire about shipping costs. Free shipping is not available to outside continental United States.
6. You will be emailed a tracking number after your order has been shipped. You can go to the shipping company’s website to track your shipment activities.
7. Order may be cancelled only if we are unable to fulfill and ship your order within 5 business days. You may also cancel your order if your item has not been shipped. However you will be charged a 6% cancellation fee. Once the item is shipped, the order cannot be cancelled. If you choose to cancel your order once it has been shipped, you will be charged for “To And From Shipping And Handling Charges” incurred in shipping your order and a 25% restocking fee.